[lbo-talk] chavez, bush, the devil and jon stewart

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:33:21 PDT 2006

Reading the paragraph below makes me wish that our government were so responsive to subtleties in public opinion! [But it's not, and nothing will change regarding Chavez based on what John Stewart does or doesn't do.]

Cheers, J T.

-- J T. Ramsay 1626 S. 2nd St. #2 Philadelphia, PA 19148 blackmailismylife.com/blog -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060925/0d7090c7/attachment.htm>