[lbo-talk] chavez, bush, the devil and jon stewart

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 26 12:37:03 PDT 2006

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> That's more an aesthetic dig than anything else. Both Chuck & Puke (good
> comedy team name) come here to fling and stir shit, saying things that
> they may or may not mean just to get a rise outta the locals. Which is
> fine. But don't expect those who answer them to be terribly nice.

I want to make it clear that I am NOT here to stir up shit. Anybody who thinks that I'm here to do that doesn't know me and is misreading my participation here. I really hate confrontations and try to avoid personal exchanges. If you look back throught the archives at similar exchanges that I've been involved in, you'll discover that most of the time other people respond to my arguments with personal attacks. I try very hard these days to ignore such attacks, but Mondays are a big weakness for me.

Chuck