[lbo-talk] value form

bhandari at berkeley.edu bhandari at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:47:49 PDT 2006

I am in agreement with Richard Harris about importance of Marx's critique of Hegel's Theory of the State. Raymond Plant does understand what is stake in that critique and attempts to soften it, defend Hegel. His book on Hegel is worth a critical reading, I think. He writes very well indeed, so the book may appear simpler and less profound than it really is. Last message for the day. Sorry they are so ellipitical but with child care and teaching responsibiities it's all I have time for. Rakesh