[lbo-talk] value form

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:39:01 PDT 2006

No no no, we produce commodities because individually we produce a narrow scope of goods and services but we want a much larger basket of goods and services than what we produce ourselves. Therefore, what we produce must go out to the community and a system of exchange must be set up to administer distribution. And to be fair you have to know how many chocolate bars it takes to have about the same value as a pot of redcurrant jelly because some people like chocolate and some people like redcurrant jelly.

Let's be realistic here.

boddi