[lbo-talk] Andy Stern Interview

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 11:50:24 PDT 2006

Greg - Ask him whether the SEIU is going to hold back on further contributions to the California Candidate for Governor, Phil Angelides, who is trailing badly in the polls - there has been some speculation to that effect in the LA Times and elsewhere. Curious as to whether Stern is really taking the same attitude toward funding the Dems as the AFL-CIO, CTW propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "gboozell at juno.com" <gboozell at juno.com>