[lbo-talk] Andy Stern Interview

Joanne Landy jlandy at igc.org
Thu Sep 28 19:52:10 PDT 2006

Hi Greg (Again) It's been suggested that you give Andy Stern the pamphlet recently published by the New York Metro Chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program entitled "Why Labor Needs Improved and Expanded 'Medicare for All': Labor's Case for Single Payer National Health Insurance." The pamphlet is available on the web at www.pnhpnyc.org if you or your listeners want to see it. Joanne Landy