[lbo-talk] Imputing motive

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 08:44:19 PDT 2006

--- jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> What conservative lists have you sub'ed to that are
> so filled with patience and understanding?

I don't really mean mainstream conservative forums (like American FOX news types or whatever), but rather right-conservative to far-right forums, i.e. nazi and fascist forums.

They do not regard outsiders (i.e. leftists) kindly, but show much understanding and patience with each other. For example, if a young Nazi expresses his interest in hip-hop music or culture, he is not outcast and belittled, but there is patience for such ultimately unimportant cultural preferences. What counts is one's ultimate commitment to ultimate goals.