[lbo-talk] Imputing motive

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:12:29 PDT 2006

Khalid Abdul Muhammed, spokesman for Louis Farakhan ``We kill the women. We kill the babies, we kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all. We kill the faggot. We kill the lesbian... When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and dig up the grave and kill them a-goddamn-gain because they didn't die hard enough.''

-- Khalid Abdul Muhammed, spokesman for Louis Farakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam. The remark was prefaced by Abdul Muhammed's suggestion that when blacks regain power in South Africa, they should give whites 24 hours to leave the country and then kill anyone who remains.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=214