Faulkner, was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Night Watch

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 06:01:21 PDT 2006

I don't think I'd want to commit myself to any list of 5 novels -- or 10 or 15. You leave out Charterhouse of Parma and Middlemarch. Our Mutual Friend. Dombey and Son. Parade's End.

I gotta stop.

Carrol

---

I became addicted to Dickens a few years ago and read every single one of his novels, which are all brilliant -- except for Dombey and Son. I couldn't stand Dombey and Son for some reason.

Now, Little Dorrit, that is a great book.