[lbo-talk] How to explain things to (right-wing) libertarians

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sun Apr 1 05:29:11 PDT 2007

dewds! i'm spitting my coffee all over laughing at your hilarious jibes. gotta spring for the dry cleaning bill now! my good friend and mentor grew up in working class boston and went on to go to UConn. Smart guy, but still wouldn't let me put shoes on a surface other than a floor (bad luck) and filled out all the reader's digest sweepstakes things, believing the letters he'd get about being a finalist in the contest (*rolls eyes*). I don't know about this irrational belief in superior education nullifying belief in nonsense or gullibility....

bl