[lbo-talk] Narmada, damn!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 08:10:59 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com:

We have billions & billions now, so the world as it exists depresses you inutterably? I love living in a big city full of all kinds of people from all over the place.

Doug

---

If I think about it too much, yes it does. 6+ billion is just too much. 10+ billion doesn't even bear contemplating. How much is enough? This is obscene. Has the human species so sense of collective sense of shame or modesty?

I live in a megapolis too. I like megapoloi. I don't want millions and millions of them.

That said, I am not advocating any particular mechanism for rapidly cutting down the population. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________ TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/