[lbo-talk] Narmada, damn!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 08:35:22 PDT 2007

Jason lists at moduszine.com:On 2007-04-01 16:10:59 +0100 Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If I think about it too much, yes it does. 6+
billion
> is just too much

Why?

--

Me:

Why not?

I do not subscribe to the Cult of Man. :)

It's amazing how huffy people get when you suggest that human beings just aren't that wonderful. They're just one primate species crawling over the crust of one little planet circling around one star among billions and billions of stars. They have no sense of modesty and an exaggerated sense of their own self-importance.

I for one would go for fewer homo sapiens, and more bear, tigers, and elk. Hell, even rats are "smart" enough to limit their numbers.

(A world without non-human mammals. Now, that is a horrifying thought.)

____________________________________________________________________________________ TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/