[lbo-talk] Front-loaded campaign ( was Dennis Kucinich)

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Apr 2 05:57:44 PDT 2007

The campaign this time is so front-loaded - the money race is seriously on, and the nominations are likely to be decided by February. The only people who vote will have at most three names in their heads to choose from.

Doug

^^^^^

CB: I've been trying to think through whether this perhaps qualitative change in the form of the campaign might impact any federal government actions. The candidates may become sort of shadow presidents. I know the Dems ain't s. , but won't the candidates have to try to think of some criticisms of Bush's policies and raise them publically for a longer period of time ?