[lbo-talk] French set new rail speed record

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 11:29:17 PDT 2007

Jordan:

Along with Joanna's dream trip to NY and Wojtek's dream trip to Chicago, I've decided that I'd like a pony

Why is Jordan so passionately in love with air travel?

Is it the geographic limitations he brings up, again and again, like a cat proudly presenting the same decaying mouse carcass?

Or is there a hidden reason?

List members might be interested to learn that our very own Mr. Hayes - peerless globe trotter and generous web host - spent the early 1980s starring as Capt. Brick "Ace" Acerson in a little watched, jet besotted ABC television series titled "Afterburners on Full Burn!"

Each episode started with our tousled haired hero kicking yet another luscious super model out of his rotating circular bed, hopping into his DeLorean and speeding off to "high speed, low drag adventure beyond your wildest imaginings!"

.d.