[lbo-talk] the band "Battles" in the New York Times

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:41:09 PDT 2007

PR serendipity! Pitchforkmedia just posted live video of Battles performing "Atlas".

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/download/42197-battles-atlas-live-at-empty-bottle-chicago

Other 2007 faves, but I'm sure I'm missing some. I'm still waiting for 2007 to yield a mindblowing hip hop album.

[band - album]

Grails - Burning Off Impurities Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha Arcade Fire - Neon Bible Marnie Stern - In Advance of the Broken Arm Soft Circle - Full Bloom Electrelane - No Shouts, No Calls Panda Bear - Person Pitch Deerhunter - Cryptograms Deerhoof - Friend Opportunity Low - Drums & Guns Gui Boratto - Chromophobia SHINING - Grindstone LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver Boris - Rainbow

Cheers, J T.

-- J T. Ramsay Music editor - Comcast.net 2352 E. Letterly St. Philadelphia, PA 19125 blackmailismylife.com/blog -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070406/91ce43d1/attachment.htm>