[lbo-talk] Radicalizing the carbon cycle

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 21:10:33 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwayne Monroe" <idoru345 at yahoo.com>

Happily, my work routinely gave me opportunities to work closely with scientists in these firms and I can tell you from direct experience that they possess a wealth of information (locked away by patents and other restrictions, as CG says, but momentarily accessible when you're on the inside) that would contribute to the sort of input systems analysis Chuck's talking about.

Which is why smashing WIPO and TRIPS must be part of the process; that and a radicalized approach to open accounting, which more than a few accountants are calling for. The piece below ain't radical, but it could be radicalized:

http://www.whu.edu/cms/fileadmin/redaktion/LS-RegOek/PDF/OBA_Cost_Management.pdfSome list members might be interested in these as well:http://www.eiolca.net/http://www.carbontradewatch.org/http://www.life-cycle.org/http://www.life-cycle.org/Dissertation.htm