[lbo-talk] Another obscure question (on witches this time)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 13:39:09 PDT 2007

Or maybe that the Nazis would pick up the D-Day date from her, using _their_ dark forces. (Hitler used an astrologer.) If their theory was what you suggest, she'd have been liable for espionage and treason, and subject to capital punishment, as under the old Witchcraft Act. Hey, I don't write the law, I'm just telling you what it says.