[lbo-talk] Another obscure question (on witches this time)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 14:06:37 PDT 2007

As an aside, is all that stuff often asserted about the Nazi leadership being into occult societies and so forth true? I've been told it is the product of an ant-Nazi propaganda campaign to make them look like whackos (well, they were whackos in some ways, but maybe not in that way).

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Or maybe that the Nazis would pick up the D-Day date
> from her, using _their_ dark forces. (Hitler used an
> astrologer.) If their theory was what you suggest,
> she'd have been liable for espionage and treason,
> and
> subject to capital punishment, as under the old
> Witchcraft Act. Hey, I don't write the law, I'm just
> telling you what it says.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!