[lbo-talk] Evangelicals are the Jews of the left

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:00:20 PDT 2007

But that doesn't really address the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America or other denominations that are culturally mainline, politically moderate, and theologically evangelical, like the United Methodist Church, which resulted from a merger between the Methodist Church and the Evangelical United Brethren.