[lbo-talk] Neonazi musical tastes

Jason lists at moduszine.com
Tue Apr 17 12:30:30 PDT 2007

In all seriousness, you're a researcher into these people so perhaps you can answer - how many of them are there? It doesn't seem like a lot to me.

The thing that stuck in my head about the KKK, for example, was that they mattererd a lot more when the local sherrif was a member. Today they all seem like isolated weirdos and fodder for the likes of Louis Theroux and Jon Ronson.

Jason.