[lbo-talk] Neonazi musical tastes

Jason lists at moduszine.com
Tue Apr 17 13:33:05 PDT 2007

On 2007-04-17 20:55:16 +0100 Chip Berlet <c.berlet at publiceye.org> wrote:
> Yes, liberal handwringing can lead to some hyperventilated media
> coverage,
> but these folks are still out there organizing through musical venues
> and
> subcultures. Sure, instituionalized forms of White supremacy have
> more power,
> but it's like saying it is not worth studying scorpions because rats
> are more
> pernicious.

Oh, I agree they're worth researching. I think most things are, in fact. Personally I find it interesting in the same way I find lots of subcultures interesting and I do accept that there is some historical justification for stuying them also. However, the 'journalism' I read is just awful and overblown.

Anyway, 4th post today so I'll shut up.

Jason.