[lbo-talk] SEIU

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Tue Apr 17 14:11:56 PDT 2007

At 12:51 AM 4/17/2007, Miles wrote:
>This is some pretty twisted shit.
>
>Miles

I haven't kept up with the kerfluffles over SEIU. I'm sad to read all this since, years ago, I worked on the nursing home strike with Larry Alcoff and others. But yeah: what Miles said. If this is true, fuck that noise all to hell.

Say it ain't so. Tell me that it's all wrong. But this? How can you take dues from workers who deserve a whole helluva lot more than that?

p.s. a note on wojtek. just remember that wojtek expects you to recognize his for the nuanced, thoughtful position that it is and he has no obligation to treat yours in kind. otherwise, what Carrol said. These days, it's all good for a hee haw.

B, whose son is .... wait for it... training to be a member of the pork power brigades!, L

that's right: she's gonna be a ma to a sizzlean. I wonder what that make me? wiat. i'm already step ma to a sizzlean. two of 'em. hmmmm.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)