[lbo-talk] The Rule In Schmuck (Was Re: the virginina universitymassacre)

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Tue Apr 17 14:35:46 PDT 2007

At 06:03 PM 4/17/2007, you wrote:

>I agree with you: education is an excellent idea.
>
>http://www.wjactv.com/successby6/11127477/detail.html
>
>/jordan

i'll say, and the NRA folks I'm most familiar with are also the ones who stand around at the trap and skeet shooting ranges bitching about the lack of training exhibited by some o' the fools who show up.

IIRC, there was a survey of NRA types a few years ago that gave lie to some of the claims made here about them. Maybe this weekend I'll look it up but a surprising number of them wanted things like solid training and didn't necess. have a problem with certain forms of control. But, like I said, take it with a grain of salt, it's been several years.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)