[lbo-talk] The Rule In Schmuck (Was Re: the virginina universitymassacre)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 16:21:02 PDT 2007

"More often than not." That's a pretty interesting statement too. More than 50% of the time? It's true that few of the cops I know have fired their weapons, and none, ever, at a human being. None of them have ever hit the wrong person either. But they are trained. Maybe you get better training in the back of a gun store, I doubt it.

I didn't say I'd feel _safe_ if I were surrounded by trained gunmen, I said that if I had to be surrounded by gunmen, I'd rather they were trained. I'd feel safer than if they weren't. I'd feel even safer if I weren't surrounded by gunmen.

I know you feel differently. However, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

http://www.wjactv.com/successby6/11127477/detail.html