[lbo-talk] Darfur: The 1st genocide of the 21st Century

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 22:20:09 PDT 2007

[Yes, the 1st genocide of the 21st century but excluding the ongoing low intensity cultural obliteration of Native Americans and others. - B]

Anyway, uncharacteristically of me, yet moved to do so, I threw up the following brief fact sheet/URL of my own design about the ongoing genocide in Darfur. I wanted to cut through the b.s. and present the actual situation. Maybe I succeeded, maybe I didn't, but I used my site usually reserved for music to do it, esp. after reading one articular piece on the matter. I made it in a pretty-easy-to-read format. No elaborate tables and graphs, etc.:

http://www.kvltpunk.com/genocide/darfur.html

If you find fault with it, let me know. (Seriously.) But it all seems pretty odious. And since it's the genocide that inaugurates our new century, it seems especially important to recgonize.

-B.