[lbo-talk] IWW piece on Iranian labor situation

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 07:29:19 PDT 2007

Wojtek:

I think that colonialism and Western influence in the Third World, although ethically questionable, had on the balance a positive effect on Third World development, which is also the idea espoused by Marx.

A bold assertion. So bold in fact, it demands a challenge.

I would like to read a comprehensive, nation by nation break-down of this alleged "positive effect".

Of course, I don't expect you to do all this in a kb limited listserv post so any relevant books, white papers, articles, essays, monographs, holographic memory cores and subspace transmissions you can point me towards that might put flesh on these bones would be appreciated.

.d.

"I've come to hate my own creation. Now I know how God feels."

Homer Simpson

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/