[lbo-talk] Rethinking Liberalism

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sat Apr 21 07:43:20 PDT 2007

At 11:16 PM 4/20/2007, Chuck wrote:
>Jim Straub wrote:
>
>Who wants to be an isolated leftist? How many of us live our lives
>solely in anything that resembles a political ghetto? If anything, many
>of us crave more contact with like-minded political people.

no shit. i don't know who these leftists are that jim's talking about, but the ones i know personally, IRL, live in small college towns in upstate NY, Michigan, Vermont, commuter college cities and tourtist towns or sprawling suburbs in FL, and now in what Jim's friend calls the "real viriginia".

someone needs to put up a free poll to find out where we all live. :)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)