[lbo-talk] the noble savages of the left: country folk. bah fuckin' humbug (was rethinking liberalism crappola)

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat Apr 21 18:58:02 PDT 2007

On Saturday 21 April 2007 22:20, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:
> depictions of the history of wars fought in the dead guy on a
> stick's name, Cho and the VTech massacre, whatever.

The dead guy on stick is no doubt blushing, if dead guys can blush, about many of the things done in his name. But Cho doesn't seem to have had a preoccupation with the DGOAS -- he seems more like a Martin Scorsese character.

So... who do we blame? That's the name of the game -- If it's not the shooter, Perhaps it's his tutor. Or maybe it's God -- A little too odd. Or might be DNA -- Yeah, the Times says OK!

-- mjs at smithbowen.net

We are here on Earth to fart around.

-- the late Kurt Vonnegut