[lbo-talk] the noble savages of the left: country folk. bah fuckin' humbug (was rethinking liberalism crappola)

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sat Apr 21 19:20:53 PDT 2007

At 09:37 AM 4/21/2007, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

>no shit. and if I get a chance, later tonight,we're going to rip down a
>whole bunch of signs shaped like crosses that say 1607 - 2007, in God We
>Trust -- or some crap like that.

http://www.plantacross.com/theassembly.php

If it was just plant a cross for the dead guy on a stick, I wouldn't blink. But it's plant a cross for One Nation Under God. bah humbug. however, i'm heartened to see that they feel the need to put "faith based" under erasure with the scare quotes. heh.

i'd like me a collection of those. R's effin brill idea was to decorate them up with bras and panties. if i can get me a bunch, I'm going to draw up some fantabulous artwork in different themes: priests with altar boys, the bevy of lawyers coming out of Pat Robertson's law school, raunch culture, depictions of the history of wars fought in the dead guy on a stick's name, Cho and the VTech massacre, whatever.

bl

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)