[lbo-talk] Challenge to Chomskyan Linguistics

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Mon Apr 23 04:32:26 PDT 2007

The New Yorker article states that Everett published the article in Cultural Antrhopology (Fall, 2005). As far as I could tell, the author meant CURRENT ANTHROPOLOGY Volume 46, Number 4, August-October 2005:

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/CA/journal/issues/v46n4/054006/054006.html

(for those of us who have access through academic institutions and such)...

"Whorf Whorf" Said the doggie.