[lbo-talk] Wealth Distribution & Kinetic Theo

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Apr 26 05:04:20 PDT 2007

At 05:32 PM 4/25/2007, Julio Huato wrote:

>I haven't looked at the paper in question, but I recently wrote a
>theoretical paper on a very related topic. It's a dynamic game in
>continuous time. It uses the jargon BL and Doug found so hilarious.
>So you are duly forewarned.

just to clear up any misunderstandings. i don't laugh at the specialized language of experts and academics so much as I laugh at the idea that the only people ever held to account for this language are, lately, da pomos. my giggles in that regard refer to the perennial debate at LBO over the horrors of the Judth Butlers among us.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)