[lbo-talk] Wealth Distribution & Kinetic Theo

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 05:33:49 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: <bitch at pulpculture.org>

just to clear up any misunderstandings. i don't laugh at the specialized language of experts and academics so much as I laugh at the idea that the only people ever held to account for this language are, lately, da pomos. my giggles in that regard refer to the perennial debate at LBO over the horrors of the Judth Butlers among us.

What are the criteria for determining whether JB, or any other academic theorist and those sympathetic to their views, is mo or pomo?

Methinks the positional goods problem has gotten out of hand in academia...

Ian