[lbo-talk] Hijacking carbon footprints of old LA

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Apr 27 12:48:42 PDT 2007

``Two stroke engines are really dirty beasts...'' tfast

------

That's the joke. The Goliath mixed the oil and gas together, because there was no oil pan (back pressure case), hence the only way to cheaply oil the engine was mixing gas and oil together. This puppy smoked like MacIntyre.

Anyway it was hell of a fun car. I rolled my station wagon, so I had to dig the coupe (burned up engine) out from the backyard and put the station wagon engine in the coupe. Later I got a used Triumph station wagon that was like living in luxury compared to the little black East German beastie. I felt positively bourgeois and tweady.