[lbo-talk] T-shirt slogans

Sandy Harris sandyinchina at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:32:37 PDT 2007

This turned up as forwarded joke email. I thought some here might be amused: Allegedly these are all off T-shirts around NYC

Only a few I like:

America : One Nation, Under Surveillance We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them That's OK: I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

... but plenty of others:

(On an infant's shirt): Already smarter than Bush 1/20/09: End of an Error Let's Fix Democracy in This Country First Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber You Can't Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet? George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It Which God Do You Kill For? Who Would Jesus Torture? No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade? Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap Bad President! No Banana We Need a President Who's Fluent in At Least One Language Rich Man's War, Poor Man's Blood Is It Vietnam Yet? Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either Where are We Going? And Why Are We in This Handbasket You Elected Him. You Deserve Him Impeach Cheney First Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46 The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century 2004: Embarrassed. 2005: Concerned. 2006: Terrified

-- Sandy Harris Quanzhou, Fujian, China