[lbo-talk] T-shirt slogans

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Apr 28 23:05:10 PDT 2007

Sandy Harris wrote:
> This turned up as forwarded joke email. I thought some here might be amused:
> Allegedly these are all off T-shirts around NYC
>
> Only a few I like:
>
> America : One Nation, Under Surveillance
> We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
> That's OK: I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

I was thinking today about how the bottom is about to drop out of the anti-Bush merch market. The guy is going to be history soon enough, so why buy anything about him?

I was putting together an order of books from AK Press this afternoon and passed up on one new Counterpunch book because it is about Bush. Yeah, somebody might buy the book this year, but if it doesn't sell by 2008 it's likely going to take up space.

End the Bush-Clinton dynasty in 08. :-)

Chuck