[lbo-talk] T-shirt slogans

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sun Apr 29 09:54:19 PDT 2007

At 01:05 AM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
>I was thinking today about how the bottom is about to drop out of the
>anti-Bush merch market. The guy is going to be history soon enough, so
>why buy anything about him?
>
>I was putting together an order of books from AK Press this afternoon
>and passed up on one new Counterpunch book because it is about Bush.
>Yeah, somebody might buy the book this year, but if it doesn't sell by
>2008 it's likely going to take up space.
>
>End the Bush-Clinton dynasty in 08. :-)
>
>Chuck

Some of the anti-war ones, though, as well as the ones cracking on the slap downs on civil liberties, are not about Bush alone. They'll work on the next jackass that gets in office, as well as Congress as a whole.

I like one I saw in the parking garage at work: Focus on your own fucking family. heh.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)