[lbo-talk] cruise update: the Ralph angle

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Aug 4 12:01:35 PDT 2007

I once showed up for a meeting at his sister's house on the wrong day. Ralph Nader was there and we chatted for an hour or more. Well, not exactly chatted. I would tell him things. If interested in him, he would take it in very seriously. As soon as my conversation diverged from his interests, his mind to go somewhere else until I came back to a subject of interest. I was very impressed with his encyclopedic knowledge. I wonder how frequently people with important accomplishments also have a very positive person life.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com