[lbo-talk] cruise update: the Ralph angle

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sat Aug 4 18:01:39 PDT 2007

There is complex and there is borderline bizarre.

The problem is that his personality affects his leadership practices. He is brilliant and a compelling speaker, but as a politician he stinks. By politician I mean being able to manage a centralized operation without overwhelming any democratic ambiance, establishing good relations with collaborators, inspiring confidence in followers, etc.

How could it be more obvious? He left behind some invaluable public interest organizations, but that was years ago. As far as political organization goes, after years of Clintonism and Bushism, what has he built?

mbs

Michael Perelman wrote:

> Chuck's last sentence is important.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Carrol

> On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 06:23:53PM -0500, Chuck wrote:
> > Nader is probably a complex person like the rest of us. In the big
> > picture, his personality is irrelevant.

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 52656 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.4/935 - Release Date: 8/3/2007 5:46 PM