[lbo-talk] AllHipHop.com interviews Bad Brains about being seminal black punk band in mostly-white scene

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 13:22:20 PDT 2007

Bollocks is one of my favorite albums, but no way is it lefty. I don't think these teenage kids and their Svengali manager were thinking on that level. And it would take some convincing to me that Bodies is not quite a bit negative on the subject of abortion.

That said, Mr. Computer Games guy -- is it possible at all to play with the Eldar effectively in the computer game version of Warhammer 40,000? I mean, they suck.
:)