[lbo-talk] AllHipHop.com interviews Bad Brains about

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Mon Aug 6 19:24:50 PDT 2007

Wire belongs in both camps ironically enough. When people refer to the punk Wire, they are referring to the first album. The post-punk Wire is the second and the third album. Coincidentally, by those records, Wire was so uninterested in the first album that they hired a cover band to open for them and play those songs.... It could be that all these categories are a bit arbitrary when you come down to it, but I say we enforce them ruthlessly. robert wood