[lbo-talk] Nader, et al

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:32:27 PDT 2007

before i disagree, i would say two things in response to this list:

1. it is dominated by foreign policy issues, esp troops on foreign soil. why don't we collapse most of those into a single "troops stationed abroad" item? that would be distinct from afghanistan and iraq.

2. can't we make this list shorter, generally? surely we could find a handful of issues, say a dozen, that would really tell us what we want to know?