[lbo-talk] AllHipHop.com interviews Bad Brains about being seminal black punk band in mostly-white scene

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 16:00:16 PDT 2007

Yeah. That song (and it is one of my favorite songs -- it's so adolescently self-righteous!) has reminded me for years and years now of a woman, well girl I guess, I knew in my late teenage years in San Diego around 1989-1990 who was always bragging about how many abortions she'd had. "I had three last year! I'm so cool!" It was pretty fucking creepy, wherever one falls on the rational spectrum of what abortion constitutes morally.