[lbo-talk] LA Times 8/7/07: Behind enemy lines

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 12:33:03 PDT 2007

Chuck wrote:

>You are demonstrating the Leftist knack for condescension when it comes
>to talking to working people. You think things have to be dumbed down
>and sugarcoated.

No I'm not and no I don't. I'm speaking from experience of being tuned out when I say things people aren't interested in hearing. Assuming I'm talking abot dumbing down and sugarcoating is another one of your stereotypes of the "American Left". I'm talking about communicating effectively. I'm talking about stuff like what Doug and Max Sawicky, just to name two that come quickly to mind, do.

>Where do you live again? You sound like you have little
>experience talking to working people about radical ideas.

And you sound like a know-it-all.