[lbo-talk] Crime in Philly

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:06:57 PDT 2007

I guess it's just that Nutter's ideas are also pretty worthless. Cameras don't stop murders. In fact, there was a murder recently directly beneath one such camera, and it was busted. Oops. The stop and frisk stuff reaks of 'Papers, please.' I don't think either side really sees these issues differently really, and I think that the cameras and stop n frisk are two steps toward escalating tension.

Sure I think that community residents have a more conflicted view, but I don't think that boiling it down to more boots on the street has a pro-community legacy in Philly either. Didn't we already talk about Rizzo with the billy club in his cummerbund? -- j t. ramsay music editor comcast interactive media 1500 market st., 18th floor west philadelphia, pa, 19102