[lbo-talk] Top 20 Most Dangerous Vehicles

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 09:52:51 PDT 2007

Miles:

Ah yes, the Jetta conundrum: does driving a Jetta turn you into an obnoxious driver, or do obnoxious drivers prefer to buy Jettas?

According to 10 experts - and by "10" I mean 1 and by "experts" I mean me, cause I'm an expert...on things and stuff, such as: superconductivity and women and carbon fiber and thorium and thongs - this obnoxious Jetta driver conundrum only applies to 18-35 year olds (male *and* female) piloting A4 framed VR6s past Whole Foods markets after leaving overpriced gyms.

Studies have shown random swerving maneuvers and an over-fondness for jack rabbiting from red lights to be a surefire way to get laid.

Laid, in your (insert IP address derived place name)...Tonight!!

As of 2006, with Volkswagen AG's release of the 'let's stop pretending Audi and VW are technically distinct product lines', A5 body type, the problem disappeared in a stylishly curving puff of unsmoke.

Much like Beppo, God's seldom discussed chimpanzee companion.

.d.