[lbo-talk] Salon 2.0

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:06:53 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, Salon has just initiated the feature that drives many writers off the web for good. Unless you've been writing on the web consistently and are accustomed to insane automatic feedback, it's a daunting prospect.

They would've been better off attempting to launch a social networking application. That would've at least been '2.0.'