[lbo-talk] Barbara Ehrenreich Loses Her Mind

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Aug 23 15:44:28 PDT 2007

Carrol Cox wrote:

> I've always had differences with Ehrenreich, but I never dreamed that
> she could be this abysmally stupid. From the earliest days of capitalism
> all sorts of capitalist have gone bust, with no threat to the system.
> Periodically, hundreds of capitalists go broke, with no threat to the
> system.

I thought this was a pretty good essay. She should have added something about people not paying back their student loans. That would help provoke a nice crisis.

Count me as one of those people who smile more broadly on those days when the stock market goes down. The past few weeks have been fun to watch, at least until the government stepped up to game the system.

Chuck0