[lbo-talk] Salon 2.0

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 22:20:12 PDT 2007

Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

>wow. high tech now looks safer than credit-centric securities. that's rich.
>so to speak. but hey, maybe our webnewszine has a chance of getting VC
>funding.

I think it's simpler than that. The bubble needs to move along, and the next place to go is back to hi tech. As you note, the credit crunch is a bit of a problem, but then a lot of hi tech companies are sitting on a lot of cash -- I'm willing to bet that 1) the bubble moves to hi tech and 2) there will be a lot of consolidation happening in hi tech land.

Joanna