[lbo-talk] Max Sawicky signs off

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:31:50 PDT 2007

>From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>
>
>Fifty-two years 8 months ago I was offered a GS9 rating plus they would
>pay the tuition for any grad courses I took if, on discharge from the
>Air Force, I would stay at NSA. I had no political objections at the
>time, but I just couldn't imagine working in a job I couldn't talk about
>outside work.

I recall your USAF duties involved monitoring the chitchat of Czech border patrol agents. Frankly, I suspect you would have had trouble drumming up listeners among the general public if you *had* chosen to talk about the latest border-patrol scuttlebutt outside work :)

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ See what you’re getting into…before you go there http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507