[lbo-talk] Max Sawicky signs off

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 12:18:07 PDT 2007

"Rufus T. Firefly." Carl

That's good but I prefer Sammy Super-Trot.

I'm leaving EPI, and I won't be in any electoral campaigns, either competitive or whimsical.

Where I'm going will come out sooner or later, but I prefer later, for reasons that will be obvious, later.

mbs

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 54605 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

<< File: ATT00082.txt >>

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.10/976 - Release Date: 8/27/2007 6:20 PM